Attention Forest Trail Elementary Parents!
Our NEW BOOSTER CLUB WEBSITE is up and running! Visit foresttrailbc.membershiptoolkit.com to see everything your Booster Club has to offer this year. On our NEW site, you can see upcoming calendar events, buy memberships, purchase popcorn, the FTE phone directory and much, much more. Here's what you need
- Go to foresttrailbc.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- If you don’t know the Student Id, it can be found in Skyward once schedules have been released. Login to Skyward, choose the Student Name from the top list. Click on the Student Info tab on the left. Under the Address/Picture section, you will find Other Id. This is the Student Id number. If you are having trouble finding this number, please enter ‘00000’ to continue and you can come back to update the Student Id at a later time.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences if prompted.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for Booster Club Membership, and other options for FTE Parents. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.