Fundraisers and Fulfillment: What the Booster Club Does
Throughout the school year, various organizations that serve our staff, students, and schools hold fundraisers. The FTE Booster Club produces several events and ongoing initiatives, some of which are fundraisers and some of which are not. Here are some terms you will hear often as a new parent to FTE.
FTE Booster Club Fundraisers:
- No-Hassle Fundraiser - an annual simple, straightforward fundraiser that replaces cookie sales, wrapping paper sales, and other types of fundraisers from the past
- Parent Socials - parent-only social events hosted by fellow parents in your child’s grade level
- Weekly Popcorn - parents may purchase a school year’s worth of popcorn snacks to be delivered to your child’s classroom on Thursdays
- Auction & Party - an annual event which blends a fun auction component with dinner and entertainment
- Community Partner Spirit Events and Affiliate Programs- opportunities to dine or shop at local and online establishments with a portion of proceeds benefitting FTE
- Spirit Wear Sales - students and parents may purchase spirit t-shirts and other spirit wear at Muffin Morning
- School Store - open before school and during lunch
Fulfillments Funded by the FTE Booster Club:
- Curriculum support such as leveled reader sets
- Supportive capital improvements such as water bottle filling stations for the campus
- Educational enhancements such as creating a learning space in our outdoor courtyard
- Technology supplementation and replacements
- STEAM Fest - a day of hands-on exploration in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Falcon Frolics - a morning celebrating field sports
- Spring Fling - afternoon of fun playing traditional carnival games
- Family Movie Nights - great opportunities for families to enjoy a movie together at FTE
Click the Register/Login button above to update or create your account and purchase back to school items like the FTE Directory, Booster Club membership, Birthday Messages and to donate to the No Hassle Fundraiser!
Click HERE for detailed registration instructions.